Friday, June 06, 2008

Update June 6, 2008

Hello Everyone!



We are set for tomorrow at 6:00pm with Mr. Manly at the Central Apartments (910 W 28th St), we will meet on the east side of the apartments. Mr. Manly will be in a blue S10 pickup, and I will be in a maroon suv. (yes Cathy I plan on picking you up). Call me with your address. We have plenty of cards to give out about VBS and a little over $300.00 to give away in ice cream. Mr. Manly shared that this area will really appreciate us visiting. This should be great, the church placed a newspaper add today that if any children needed transportation to call the church office so we will have to remember to mention this when we give out the cards.



Also, I need people to volunteer to pitch-in snacks (cookies, chips, fruit etc) for the VBS workers in the Hospitality room, on Monday, June 9. I apologize for the late notice of this, but it came up so quickly. Our Sunday school class was asked if we could do this and from what I have gathered our class doesn’t give up on a challenge to serve. So, Please let me know if you are able to bring something and what it might be so we don’t end up with all cookies or something (gosh, they would just hate that huh).



Ok, I am looking forward to a wonderful evening tomorrow night.



Have a great evening,

Annette Coon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home