Sunday, May 25, 2008

Update May 25, 2008

Continue to Pray for Gus Hernandez and his family (Mario's brother-in-law)

Pray for Justin Rodriquez, for healing of his hands.

Pray for Pito Garcia to receive Jesus in his life. Pray for strength and God's calling on his life.

Ben Egnew graduated from college May 17th Praise!!

Please pray for Michael Egnew as he leaves for University of Missouri on June 6. Thanks

Praise - Clay McDonald graduated from the 1st school for Secret Service on May 16th. He starts school again Tuesday and will be in school until the end of Aug. He has tendinitis in his right knee. Please pray that his knee won't bother him as he does his physical fitness things.

Praise - We believe a job is on the horizon for Crystal McDonald.

Pray for Vickie Hughes - gallbladder surgery June 4.

Continue to pray for David Evans.

After 32 years of owning my store, due to continuing health issues, I have sold my store as of May 30. I am excited about the new ownership and I Pray for wisdom for me and my family during this transition time. David Milstead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home