Sunday, September 28, 2008

Update September 28, 2008

Pray that my medication cured me! Also pray for my family - Ester

Vincent Mokaya - children's ministry at Gachie West Baptist Church Kenya.

Pray for Robert Black, he is facing prostate cancer surgery.

Continue to pray for Tracey's pregnancy. Olga and John

Pray for Dr Steve Turner - heart problems.

Phillip Short - He is in Tijuana, Mexico undergoing cancer treatment. He is the neighbor of Richard and JoBeth DeSoto.

Pray for the victims of Hurricane Ike.

1 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Blogger winkids-winkids said...

Thanks alot for your prayers. Let us keep the good work of Christ, praying for others, in our minds always. I am so encouraged to continue in this children ministry as I serve the Lord.
Finally, I thank the Sunday class led by Dr. Howle for supporting the education program for needy children sheltering under the roof of the Gachie west buiding.Be blessed all!

Children ministry at the Gachie West Baptist Church- Kenya
~~ Vincent N Mokaya~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home