Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Praiseand Prayers from Judy Whitworth

Thought I would update the blog after my doctor’s appointment yesterday.



After extensive testing for possible entry into the SCORE research for central vein occlusion, Dr. Shami said that the swelling in my eye has gone down over 50%. If it continues to improve, I won’t even be eligible for the research but that decision has been postponed two weeks. Vision has not returned enough to depend on this eye totally (my left eye has been caring the weight) but this is exciting news and I appreciate the prayers and loving words from everyone. The concern has always been that this did not happen to my other eye and there are no signs of any problems in that eye but they will continue to monitor both eyes closely for complications of this occlusion. I love you all.



Judy Whitworth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home