Monday, April 24, 2006

A Note From Judy

We had great response Sunday to our need for additional food for Sunday night. I believe we can now manage if everyone will bring 2 helpings of their selected food. If that is not possible, we will understand and should have plenty, especially if you're bringing more than one item.


Beans 2 pounds each We will be serving 4 individual tables so if you want to bring your beans in a crockpot, we can keep them warm and set them directly on the table. If you don't have a crockpot, there's dishes in the kitchen to use.


Cornbread
2-9x13 pans Don't cut them. They will be moister if we don't cut them too early.

Brownies/Cookies
2-9x13 pans This should serve at least 30 people. If you bring cookies, try for about 60 cookies.


If you'll put your name on your bags, even if disposable, we'll return any leftovers to you.
If you bring your dishes, make sure your name's on them. I will take them to my house and you can pick them up from there or I will deliver them.

I plan to be at church around 4:00 on Sunday afternoon, if anyone would like to come early. I imagine we will serve around 7:00. Bring your food early if it needs heating, cutting or preping of any kind.

Call me at work till 5:00 (293-4158) or on my cell (806-789-3833) if you need me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home